2 lbs pork butt, or picnic roast, chopped into 2 inch pieces
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin
1 orange cut in half
1 yellow onion peeled and cut in half (leave on the tips)
- Combine salt, oregano and cumin.
- Add meat to pressure cooker and coat with spice mix.
- Squeeze the orange over the meat, and add squeezed orange and onion halves to the pot.
- Pressure cook on high 20 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove the onion and orange halves.
- Sauté on high for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and shred meat.
- Put the shredded meat in air fryer on high for 8-10 minutes.