1 c. powdered sugar
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
6 ounces rum or bourbon
2 T. light corn syrup
2 1/2 c. crushed vanilla wafers
1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
Powdered sugar to coat
- Sift together powdered sugar and cocoa in medium bowl
- Whisk together rum and corn syrup and add to sugar. Mix well.
- Add wafers and walnuts to mix and stir gently until completely mixed.
- Roll into small balls and then roll in powdered sugar to coat.
- Seal in container or plastic wrap for 24 hours.
- Serve in moderation.